Emergency Dentist in North Las Vegas (89032)
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, be sure to call our dental office as soon as possible. If you are unable to reach our office during an emergency, dial 911 or go to your local hospital.
At Maddison Ave Dental, we want to help any patient in North Las Vegas. When your dental health is at risk, we will do everything we can to make sure that you are treated as soon as possible. While dental emergencies are rare, they can happen, and it is important to know how to take care of your teeth no matter what. Common dental emergencies include:
- Broken or cracked tooth/teeth
- Broken jaw
- Permanent tooth knocked out
- Object caught between teeth
- Severe toothache
First Reaction to a Dental Emergency
Do not panic. During an emergency, you will want to try your best to keep a cool head and access your next step. Here is a compressive guide to many signs and effects of dental emergencies that you may face or be facing:
- Removed or Damaged Tooth – If your tooth was removed from physical trauma such as falling or hitting something, visit your emergency hospital as you may be suffering from other internal damage such as a concussion. If your tooth was removed otherwise, store the tooth in milk and visit your emergency dentist.
- Bleeding from the Mouth – If you’re bleeding is due to physical trauma such as splitting your lip or breaking a tooth, apply gauze to the blood and visit your local emergency dentist or hospital as you would normally. If you’re bleeding occurs during brushing or flossing, visit your local dentist as you may be suffering from gum disease and we’ll want to address this issue before it becomes a greater problem.
- Chronic Pain in the Mouth – Most cases of nagging but not debilitating pain in the jaw or gums can be addressed by a dentist.
- Mouth Sores – If you develop a sore in your mouth and retain it for an extended period of time or it produces constant pain, visit your dentist as this type of dental emergency that should be addressed as soon as possible.
- Something Lodged Between your Teeth – If an object is stuck between your teeth or gums, attempt to safely remove it with floss if it does not cause you pain. If the object in your teeth is painful or does not come loose with floss, set an appointment with your emergency dentist.
Save Your Smile in an Emergency with Maddison Ave Dental
Don’t wait if you think you have a dental emergency, our dentists at Maddison Ave Dental can help save your smile and your teeth from further damage. Contact our office for an emergency appointment or further information, call (702) 997-7780 or fill out our contact form.